DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   check out this tailgate step (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=96716)

Hogking 11-17-2011 04:19 PM

check out this tailgate step

Anybody have or seen this? I am seriously thinking about getting this......check out this web site.......how bout some input on this!

www.debostep.com

GTyankee 11-17-2011 04:29 PM

Go ahead & get it, it is GREAT
I have it & have dual exhaust & it doesn't interfere with the spare tire, the hitch, or the exhaust. It sticks out only as far as my exhaust pipe, when in the stored position

Jim Ram 11-17-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTyankee (Post 657130)
Go ahead & get it, it is GREAT
I have it & have dual exhaust & it doesn't interfere with the spare tire, the hitch, or the exhaust. It sticks out only as far as my exhaust pipe, when in the stored position

Do you have any pics?

RansRAM 11-17-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Ram (Post 657236)
Do you have any pics?

Ya, some pics would help !

jnram 01-14-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RansRAM (Post 657255)
Ya, some pics would help !

Bump, any pics?

Detail 01-14-2012 07:26 PM

im going to chime in and try to keep it pg-13 despite all the terrible things i could say. if you cant climb into the back of one of these trucks i think its time to consider a buick for a replacement.

Studbuster 01-14-2012 10:47 PM

But a Buick won't carry a power wheel chair!

RansRAM 01-14-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detail (Post 695798)
im going to chime in and try to keep it pg-13 despite all the terrible things i could say. if you cant climb into the back of one of these trucks i think its time to consider a buick for a replacement.

Being able to climb into the back is a pre-requisite to RAM ownership, :4-dontknow: Dosen't all the fun happen up front, it does for me. :smileup:

TNC 01-15-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detail (Post 695798)

I don't know, man...by that logic you'd need to remove all convenience options from your truck...AC, tilt wheel, eletric windows, electric door locks, and...well...you get the picture. What's wrong if someone wants some kind of tailgate step?

ram71351 01-16-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNC (Post 696586)
I don't know, man...by that logic you'd need to remove all convenience options from your truck...AC, tilt wheel, eletric windows, electric door locks, and...well...you get the picture. What's wrong if someone wants some kind of tailgate step?

Very well said TNC. Thanks.