DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Big Day 12/20/11 (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=99245)

sonocativo 12-20-2011 12:31 AM

Big Day 12/20/11

I am going under the knife for Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion in the morning at 5:30am. Dont know how many days I will spend in the hospital this time around ( yes, this is my second surgery ) Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all my Fellow Ram Friends here on the Z !!!!! Hope to be back soon.

GTyankee 12-20-2011 01:24 AM

I saw this too late for you to view it today

I wish you the very best on your surgery in the early morning
Maybe you can guide Rudolf from your laptop puter

I hope you get back home soon & without too much pain or a lot of meds to make you think a bit less about it

Get better soon

sonocativo 12-20-2011 01:53 AM

Ha GT, Im up...cant sleep a wink, lol. I took my first shower with the anti bacterial soap and in about another hour and half I take my second shower before leaving. Sucks but got to drop my son off so Grandma can watch him, leaving at 3:30am since its an hour drive to Gma and I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am for prep, Surgery starts at 7:30am and should be out by noon. Depending on recovery it will determin how long I stay before they release me. I dont think I will have my laptop as last time I didnt want to do anything but sleep and get that morphine on time...lol But my wife will be there with her laptop so if Im up to it I will try to pop on and give everyone some updates. Thanks for all the well wishes, My holidays are pretty much shot this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone !!!

Stump3r 12-20-2011 02:00 AM

Will be thinking of you, hope all goes well and you have a whole bunch of great nurses looking after you!!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

sonocativo 12-20-2011 02:05 AM

If only they would quit waking me up every hour like last time for vitals...

Reminds me of a Joke...gonna go post one last good joke before i go !

Look for it... Insurance.

sonocativo 12-20-2011 06:02 AM

Im in the waiting room on my wifes computer... soon.....lol

SS4Luck 12-20-2011 06:59 AM

Good luck man!!!

Force someone to get on the Z and let us know your okay once your out and awake from everything.

Surgery sucks and from the sounds of it yours is not gonna be too much fun.

Good luck man, well be waiting to hear from you

CajunDodge 12-20-2011 07:15 AM

Good luck with the surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery! Keep us posted as you can Happy Holidays to you! :)

- Cajun

sonocativo 12-20-2011 09:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well Im still alive, just wanted to post a quicky to say thanks for all the well wishes...

sonocativo 12-21-2011 07:57 AM

12/21...well Im still kicking, throat is sore from the breathing tube, neck hurts from being stabbed...lol pissin like a race horse from all the fluids, got a few ZZZZ's in between vitals. Being released today but probly wont get out till later this afternoon (paperworks) This cut was alot bigger than the last one, wow,Just wow. And its funny how they use glue for everything now...no stitches...used glue last time as well.
Be glad to get back home and catch up on some sleep as I didnt sleep at all tuesday night and barely any last night, was so tired comming out of surgery I barely woke up. Long drive home so getting a neck brace for the ride as there is alot of construction on the pavement in our town going on so the bumps are not gonna feel good to me. Well, just wanted to let you all know it all went well and Im on the road to recovering now. Ill post up some more later tonight. Peace !