DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   My Ram vs hondas (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=99477)

AllUCIsTailLights 12-22-2011 06:23 PM

My Ram vs hondas

The other day i was at my neighbors and he owns a 90-94 acura integra gsr with a newer acura vtec motor with headers, full magnaflow exhuast, intake, bigger spark wires, and a b&m short shifter and i think also a upgraded clutch but to sure on that. Anyways he knows how fast my truck is and is impressed everytime i gun it but he told me if he and his ricer can take me and my ram out. so we went to a empty street and also his friend that drives a 2000 and somthing honda vtec hatchback came along so he can record it. so we did it up and i have a little technique to get a good launch went on the hand down and i blew his car away wasnt even a competition my friend was upset but mostly shocked he said he got a good launch and good shifts so i was feeling pretty good. And his friend said he wanted to give it a go and he has mods on his car too but not sure to what extent and i get a good launch on him too but he was a lot quicker than my friends car and was keeping up and went passed 100 mph and beat him by almost a full truck length coming up to the end of the street and he was impressed and his direct quote was that F***ing truck has balls .:hah:So it was a good night for my ram burning those ricers ha!

snrusnak 12-22-2011 08:21 PM

Very nice! I got beat by a newer civic si on the drag strip and was REALLY pissed as I thought I'd be able to take him. I have the 4.7L though, and he was definitely not stock because he ran way faster than the other si's I've seen. I just can't wait to finish my mods and at least be quick lol!

DWWHemiguy 12-22-2011 09:44 PM

That was cool how you spanked him. There's this guy I've encountered a couple times with a mid 90's integra. not sure how modded he is, but he has a fart can hanging out back. He started screwing with me while I was in my Charger one day. The wife gave me the green light and I killed him. Wasn't even close. I can't wait to get him with my Ram.

Stump3r 12-22-2011 10:28 PM

These Hemi's love a little Asian cuisine every now and again!

AllUCIsTailLights 12-23-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 679573)
Very nice! I got beat by a newer civic si on the drag strip and was REALLY pissed as I thought I'd be able to take him. I have the 4.7L though, and he was definitely not stock because he ran way faster than the other si's I've seen. I just can't wait to finish my mods and at least be quick lol!

He must of been running with turbo

AllUCIsTailLights 12-23-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWWHemiguy (Post 679627)
That was cool how you spanked him. There's this guy I've encountered a couple times with a mid 90's integra. not sure how modded he is, but he has a fart can hanging out back. He started screwing with me while I was in my Charger one day. The wife gave me the green light and I killed him. Wasn't even close. I can't wait to get him with my Ram.

Yea it was i was cracking up through the whole race looking in my rear mirror

snrusnak 12-23-2011 12:13 PM

^Not sure but he had big slicks out front and spun them past the tree.

SilverHemi 12-23-2011 01:05 PM

well thats just BA.....but my ol girl aint doing much racing....unless it has to do with some mud.... she got a big butt on her

BlackHemI 12-23-2011 02:29 PM

^^^ i love big butts! :)

nice kill btw, post some vids! idk if you did because im at work and i cant see them but if you havent then get to it!

mikennrg 12-25-2011 05:07 PM

As much as I can't wait to get an Express it's going to be a full second slower on the 1/4 than my Honda. The term "ricer" always cracks me up. I'll toss some rice out the window as I pass you lol. Why can't people enjoy motor sports of all types? I love the sound of a hemi with a nice exhaust just as much as my 2.2 with cams in it.