View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
Fastnugly, a well worded post, I have talked with Matt about his TBs since posting this, and the same principles apply if you look at the intent of the post. No where did I say ported TBs are garbage, what I did say was educate yourself on the product and match it to your build, which is what you did.
No offense taken here at all.....
Matt is a standup guy and would hate for him to lose a sale because of members fear.

At the the end of the day, most or all members here do mild to borderline moderate builds and his fits the ticket very well.
But that being said, there is nothing wrong with what you wrote.

Just would hate to have members read further into to this as you can see by some of the comments it is being taken like ported TB's are bad!

But you clarified and said to know what you are doing and need!
That goes the same for many mods

S&B CAI vs Vararam, Shorty headers vs Long Tubes, 35" vs 37" tires, 4.10 vs 4.56, 2800 vs 3000 stall converter.....list goes on and on.

All members just need to know what they want and need and read feedback from other members too.
I find forums key for this. Its not BS feedback, its real world experience.

But again, my response was not directed to you at all

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com