View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Patriot Blue Pearl Coat
Engine: 2005-20?? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Rep:10
Woodhead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnysfd View Post
no problem and look forward to beign able to help ya as for exhaust I always had very good luck with diamond eye exhaust. Same as mbrp just not paying for the name. I got mine through kensperformance solutions. He's an awesome guy to work with and customer service is like no one else always answers questions and always gives me a good deal. He's out of California and always shipped it to me in Iowa within two days
Hey dude, Just wanted to thank you again for your help and advice. I reached Kenny yesterday (Friday) and ordered the Diamond Eye exhaust kit for my truck. I see why you like him, he was helpful, honest and gave me a great deal.

I stewed about it a bit, but it seemed that if I was going to go to the trouble of hooking up the exhaust brake, it would be a good time to do the exhaust as well. I did not know your actual name at the time I spoke to him so I looked it up on your profile and emailed it to him so he'd knew who recommended me.

I know I need to pull the trigger on the gauges also. I'm just a reluctant spender. Doesn't mean I don't, but it's usually in drips and drabs.

Pete