View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road

Well It`ll be a few days before they cut this off, but I wanted to say I appreciate all the info Rebel.I`ll be sending you a pm lol.
Ken I know what ya mean I hear people complaining about working all the time, Id give my left uhhmm for a job right now, I did a couple interviews and so far Ive heard Im over qualified and "that job is really for a minority" such is life..
I like you have a set of 5 year old twins and a 12 year old son but I havent said anything to them yet I know they wont like it but they`ll have to stay here because of the ex... I am not above relocating(Ive been thinking about that for a long time anyway)
Does anyone know of a resume` program that is actually free? lol
I already pulled a term in the army and now Im way too old to get back in lol I think they cut off at 34 not sure but I know 45 is outta the question..lol
I went to one welding interview and it was for one welder there were 50 outta work welders there and it was for flux core welding so I aint gotta chance on that. LOL I use the ole stick and heliarc oh well gonna keep on looking..