Old 11-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Ram QC 4x4 HEMI
Trim Level: SLT OFF ROAD
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:48
Kens04 is on a distinguished road

pwrwgnman not sure on a free resume site. I had my sister help me with mine years ago and have added to it ever since and it has landed me every job I have gone for. Find a template that looks good and sharp, these are usually free online and your "MS word" or whatever you use should have some templates built in too, then just fill in your stuff. You can view completed examples online to to get some ideas and KEY words to use. Remember to keep it short and sweet, 1 page if you can. If they want to know more they will ask in the interview. Be sure to only include the most important tasks and responsabilities you performed in previous jobs. Do a draft, walk away for a few hours or even a day. Come back and read it again, promise you will find things to change and improve on. Have freinds and family read it too and tell them you want an honest opinion, an extra set of eyes is always good. And go buy soem resume paper, got mine at the grocery store but im sure staples, office depot has better choices. Hope this helps.