View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 power wagon 2500 loaded
Trim Level: crew cab loaded
Color: black
Engine: 2010-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 383hp 400lb/ft (2500/3500)
Rep:80
dwanton will become famous soon enough

the switch is looks to be pretty straight forward. remove front seats , colunm covers , colunm shifter , old radio bezel , route some cables and wires , add a couple brackets to mount center console and away you go .

sounds good , right -- LOLOLOL -- I sure hope it is that easy.

things needed :
console with shifter
radio bezel that goes with a console shift
floor brackets
shifter cable
harnesess
sterring colunm covers when shifter is removed

you can find used center consoles at any local junk yard from $450 to $1000 . some yards are crazy for what they are selling these things for , so shop around. they sell fast from what ive been told .

when I install mine I will be able to say exactically what is involved and needed . and I will take lots of pictures for everyone during install -- and do a how to on this since it seems to be getting popular.

i will also post all part numbers and list pricing on the extra parts needed for install , because the other thread on this forum the part numbers have been updated.

if you know you local junk yards just call and have them do a search and call you back -- they will find you what you need , even if they put you an a list til one is found.

I can help anyone find a center console , just PM me , I will just need you interior color that you want the console to be and your zip code and we can go from there .