View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road

Wow , Rebel your right it sounds good lol . I have no reason to doubt what ya said, as I have heard quite a few stories like that, I know a couple truck drivers that went for a couple years and came back with enough to pay cash for their trucks, brand new ones by the way...One guy bought one truck and hired a guy to drive for him so he spends most of his time down around the lake or in the woods hunting, what a life lol
On the bright side I got a check today from the phone coop here so Imma send it back and keep the net for another month....
I found a resume` template on here in microsoft works lol had no idea it was in there now I just have to figure out how to work it and make it look professional...
I dont have a problem leaving the country for a couple years, there is no doubt that I would miss the kids terribly but hey gotta do what I gotta do. Like I said before my mortgage is paid in full so I will have a place to come back too eventually, and I have some very close friends that would make sure my kids are being done right by the ole battle axe.
I gotta tell ya I for one appreciate what youve posted so far both of yall seem(Ken and Rebel) like great guys and I will sure take everything yall say to heart,
It wouldnt bother me to work at one of the FOB`s in the least hell I feel like I live near one now with the gangs getting bigger here and 3 known crack dealers living within a mile from me,lol
Tell that Master Seargent you know one dude that will leave the states and go to work lol Ive got a passport although it needs updating as I havent traveled out of the country since I got out of the Army...lol I do hate taking all them shots tho lol I got this thing about needles,lol but I can grin and bear it lol,
Thanks again for the info and Im off to check out Raytheon, what region or country should I be looking at, my only experience in the mid east is Egypt back during the Bright Star excercises lol and then we were stuck out in the desert someplace that I dont even know exactly where we were lol there was a looted pyramid there but it was a real small one and nothing like the ones ya see on t.v. lol
Thanks again
Ron