Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Matallic
Rep:62
crabjoe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Of course if you ordered the HEMI with the 8 speed, they won't have started production yet. They are suppose to start production of that combination in March.

By the way, which radio did you order ?? the Conti RA1, RA2, or Harman Kardon RA3, or RA4
I sure hope it was one of the HK radios, the RA4 has HD technology & Navigation
You will also have to order a REMOTE CD/DVD player, sales code RH1.
the cd players are all remotely mounted with the 2013 Rams

Just a heads up:
If you can, modify your order to include the RA4 radio & RH1 CD/DVD player, if they are not on your list already.
Chrysler has said that none of their 2013 radios will be interchangeable, due to the new electronics

RA1 has a little 3" screen & NO Bluetooth
RA2 has a 5" screen with Bluetooth, may not be available in Rams
RA3 has the 8.4" with almost everything but Navigation, you can get Nav with another $595 add on
RA4 has the 8.4" screen, comes with everything now available, for $95 less than the RA3 with Nav
What's the deal with the CD player? I don't know if it was you or someone else, but they were pushing the CD player also. I ordered the RA4, but not the CD player. I felt the access to use it was going to be a pain and being that I'm getting the bench seats, I understand I have to access the lower storage to get to it. What makes the CD player worth getting? I heard that it might play DVDs on the RA3/4 screen. If that's true, I might update my order for it since I wasn't able to order the Rear seat entertainment for the kids...

So other then possibly not being able to add it later, why should I order the CD player?