Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Brilliant Crystal Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:65
rebel2thegrave will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to rebel2thegrave

pwrwngman,

Check out either Iraq or Afghanistan, that's where the money is going to be made, but if you can choose Iraq since it's A LOT safer than the 'Ghan at the moment right now. And don't worry about what experiences you have working in certain countries, focus on you your particular skill sets and what you have to offer to these companies. If they like what they see they'll take care of the rest, passports, shots, training, all of that. You'll 'most likely' spend a little time training in the states before you go anywhere, so be ready to have your bags packed if one of these companies is interested in you. And remember living on these FOB's here in Iraq are a lot like living in small cities, you're a lot safer than the news portrays it as being back home. You have 24 hour gyms, swimming pools, 24 hour dining facilities, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Green Beans Coffee (like an overseas Starbucks), and not to mention small movie theaters where you can watch the new releases just like if you were back home! Most importantly remember you're going to be protected by the BEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD on these FOB's, I consider it safer than living in downtown Columbus where I grew up if that tells you anything. Best of luck to you with your applications, hit up KBR and Raytheon, both very HIGHLY RECOMMENDED companies. Be open to new career fields if they offer as well, like I said a few posts ago, I know a KBR official here that works in a damn gym making six figures. How hard is that job?

Best of luck to ya'!