They have replacement LEDs for both the standard and trailer mirrors. Been that way for about a year.
Double check to be sure before ordering that they fit your model year.
Regular mirror puddle lamps:
68067759AA - left
68067758AA - right
Tow mirror puddle lamps:
68087239AA - Left
68087238AA - Right
Tow mirror turn signals:
68087235AA - Left
68087234AA - Right
Non trailer mirror light replacement:
NOTE: The Light Emitting Diode (LED) units and printed circuit board for these lamps are serviced only as a unit with the lamp and lens assembly. If any part of these lamps is damaged or ineffective, the entire lamp assembly must be replaced.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the mirror glass and case from the mirror housing (1).
3. Remove the three screws (2) that secure the front cover of the mirror to the mirror housing.
4. Locate the latch tab (4) on the lamp housing (3) within the lower, outboard side of the mirror housing.
5. Using a trim stick or another suitable wide flat-bladed tool, pry gently and evenly at the parting line on the outboard side of the mirror between the mirror housing (1) and the front cover to separate them far enough to disengage the lamp rear flange (5) from the lower rim of the mirror housing.
6. It may be necessary on some vehicles to gently pry between the forward flange of the lamp housing and the mirror front cover to release the strip of adhesive-backed foam weather seal (4) affixed to the forward flange of the lamp from the inside edge of the mirror front cover.
7. Reach inside the lamp housing and depress the latch on the lamp housing toward the vehicle to disengage and lower the lamp assembly from between the mirror housing and the front cover.
8. Pull the lamp assembly away from the mirror housing far enough to access and disconnect the mirror wire harness connector (3) from the lamp connector receptacle and remove the lamp
Undercover SE, Corsa Cat Back, Amp Powersteps, Amp Bedstep, Bedrug, Mopar Tailgate Lock, Mopar Fold Flat Floor, Mopar Flat Rubber Splash Guards, Cooper AT3 285/70/R17's, S&B Intake, Moroso Catch Can