View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, funny you should ask, I got an email from kevin Brown of support at Bully Dog just this morning and he said that you can run the tuner with the standard tune for E85 with no issues, They are uncertain as yet if you can with the premium tune. Me personally I would say it would work because E85 has an Octane around 96 and it burns cooler then premium gas also is even more difficult to cause detonation than regular gas. Many use custom tunes in race cars while running E85 and E90, it cost a lot less than racing fuel and can product about the same power if tuned correctly, but for the sake of being careful, if you run E85, use the standard Tune.