View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2001 Cummins 4x4
Trim Level: SLT Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L HO) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 245hp 505lb/ft (6-Speed Manual)
Rep:326
the persuader is a jewel in the roughthe persuader is a jewel in the roughthe persuader is a jewel in the roughthe persuader is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presleysdad View Post
I might try and run down to the parts store tomorrow and check and see if the stock and the Offroad call for the same control arms. That might be a place to check. I will let you know what I find, wish my truck was white lol. What would be a good place to look for a tire and wheel combo set? The nearest tire store is a county over and they are not much help.
I'd check out Rimz One at least for ideas. I'm not sure of local places. My 20's were from Discount Tire, but the previous owner bought em.

I wish they had a more negative offset. They are +18 and 5.71 inches of backspacing. It's a 20x9 rim. I'm thinking this will cause it to rub on the control arm with larger tires?

And thanks. I like my truck, other than it's a fuel hog and needs repair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presleysdad View Post
I just sent Pro Comp an email asking if I needed to do anything other than the leveling kit. I will let you know when I get a response from them.
If you would, I'd appreciate it. I'll be looking to upsize my tires or at least go wider.

Seems like these Offroad trucks are somewhat of a mystery. I see conflicting answers everywhere I look.