View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram 4X4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport- Off Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1930
wermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 View Post
Almost bought a Viper coupe (blue with white stripes 13,000 miles on it ) instead of my truck . Doctor owned it , all the windows got smashed out of it . Didn't want it anymore . Made a deal with the used car lot to see it for him . Looked at it . Asking $50,000 . Wifey gave me one of those looks . You know that look . Ended up buying my truck . Lot sold the car for $35,000 . Young kid bought it . Ran the ever living snot out of it . Haven't seen it in years . I've been told it's sitting at his house in the garage . May have lost his license or can't afford to buy tires for it . Would love to find it . I would buy it from him and then I would be the one running the ever living snot out of it .
That reminds of a kid(17) around me that his parents gave him a viper.
The father bought the car for him Saturday morning, and before sunrise on Sunday, it's totalled
http://www.kcci.com/news/4280351/det...s=des&psp=news