View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Where in Orlando are you? I live on goldenrod road and could help you out with most if not all of what you're looking to do. What engine is in your truck? Do you know what transmission it has?

Headers will definitely give a power increase, but depending on budget you could do other things to get more bang/buck. I also have a MIG welder and could help you out on the exhaust. You could do a cheap exhaust(crush bends and mild steel) for probably ~$100-$150 or spend a little more and get SS or at least aluminized pipe and maybe mandrel bends. I will be doing my exhaust (aluminized pipe and mandrel bends) in the upcoming weeks. Had planned on doing it last weekend but like always, something came up and I couldn't do it.

My biggest issue is time. I probably wouldn't be able to help you out for at least 1-2 months from now.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.