View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport CC 4x4
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:74
hemipowerv8 will become famous soon enough

Great deals! One thing to note...incentives at the time of delivery is what you will actually get...curious, on the Crew you said $3250 off...knowing you will trade to get 1000 of that...what is the other 2250? (1750 I understood currently...unless that's Laramie offer to get another 500 off?)

I went back and forth over Quad vs Crew for weeks also...went with the Crew. I don't use the bed that much for large things...and if I really need to haul I'd use a trailer for ease of loading...
Having all the extra passenger/interior space would be utilized more often in my circumstances. I am either seeing customers and working in my truck or using it to haul a few cases of things that would easily fit the shorter Crew bed...and you really won't have to make that decision soon, as the 6'4" bed will be available on Crew cabs soon...not sure when as I wasn't willing to wait any longer than I will be for the one I ordered...
Mods: Tint, Line-X spray in, PD emblems, Weathertech mats, Honeycomb grille, Mopar tow hooks, Magnaflow 18" and Y, Bilstein 5100s @ 2.1" & TGC rear spacer .75", Toyo All terrains 35x12.50x20, 5" black tips, BakFlip tonneau cover, 87mm tb
Next: Gorilla lifetime lug nuts, CAI, Diablo tune.