Old 02-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:62
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

Yesterday I picked up the truck and had my dick cepek torque black 20's and duratrac's swapped over. Today I installed some Sylvania SilverStar ZXE bulbs in the low and fogs. I already miss my HID's from the 09 I traded in. Then I called the delaer I bought it from because they put my aftermarket wheels and tires on and put the new ones on my 09 and didn't bother to make sure the TPMS was compatible so gotta have them fix that when it goes in Monday for the tint and level kit. Also pissed cause it says my truck has the 8.4A and was nav ready and the other dealer I went to tried to set it up and they said there was something missing. Not sure if their right or the tech was a idiot but I have another appt at another dealer in the AM. I know I have to pay to have them activate it but when they can't figure out how it makes me made that it just doesn't come already working.
Hopefully a Bak Flip will be going on next week. I really miss my Ram Boxes

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.