View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 dodge ram/ 1970 nova
Trim Level: 4x4 slt/ ss
Color: white
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:124
sniperstud1721 will become famous soon enoughsniperstud1721 will become famous soon enough

well i guess he was getting shit from people because he was a muslim wich i dont agree with but i mean seriously you cant take some harsh words every one gets made fun of ****ing deal with you know...and that guy hasnt even deployed before or anything he didnt want to go to war because he didnt agree with the death of muslims why the hell did he joing the UNITED STATES ARMY then you know...i really wish i could have been there i would have wasted that guy...really upsets me that no one did anything to try and stop this ...really like i understand he had guns but comeone id be willing to die to save all those 12 people you know this world is so crazy but thank you all for the comments and keeping the families in your prayers im off to kuwaitt in the AM then from there catch my flight into fort hood cant wait to see what mad house that is!!!!!!! but hey ill be home to my wife and my truck aka THOR ...ill have to post some pics of me and him with all his new goodies i have yet to see!!!! take care hopefully ull be hearing from me soon!! thanks for the post !!!!

sniperstud out!
sniperstud1721*2004 dodge ram 4.7,4:56 gears,vr ram intake,oem black grille,dual flowmaster super 40 exhaust,gibson headers,72mm throttle body,roll pan,2" leveling kit,jl amps,2 jl w3's and focal speakers