View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: no car
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:3238
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Breast Enlargement

A middle-aged woman was dissatisfied with the size of her breasts, and went to a plastic surgeon to inquire about augmentation. When informed of the high price of the procedure, she determined it was not within her means. Dejected, she came home and told her husband "there is no way I can afford to get augmentation surgery for my breasts, I am so sad!" "Don't worry, honey" her husband said," I know of a way you can do it for free." The woman said "How in the world could I do that?" "Easy" he said. Take a wad of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts 3 times a day for a few weeks. "You're crazy" she said, "how in the hell would that enlarge my breasts?" He said "well... it has worked wonders on your ass!"
Sponsored links