Thread: Dodge Ram 2025
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: no car
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:3238
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTech View Post
Bitch motor? I guess they could crank out more horsepower if the customers stop giving a damn about things like durability, reliability and warranties. Getting 390 HP out of 5.7 liters while remaining emissions compliant was moon talk in the 90's. Don't like the way they're being built? Complain to Obama and the other hippies, tree huggers, and cry babies that are whining for lower emissions and better fuel economy.
Totally agree, RamTech. I have an awesome RAM truck for about $30,000 bucks that goes like a raped ape. I keep reading these posts about wanting these trucks to be like a top fuel dragster. If that is what you want to drive, you should be looking elsewhere. JMO.