View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Z! First off glad you stopped by and hope you get all the info you need. Question, what's the vvt? are you talking about the MDS system?

As for some of your comments, the predator isn't released for the '10 yet that i've heard of, so be patient and good things will come If you're looking for just some good mods, then a CAI, exhaust, and the predator all make for simple bolt ons that add HP and MPGs. I have a rhino liner and love it, it's stood up to spilled battery acid... good product. Things to keep an eye out for are a shimmy in the front end (happened with some of the '09s) and a carpet issue under the driver mat.