View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:35
Zixxer is on a distinguished road

Yo Nadz - Ok, my kits came in this weekend and I pulled the instructions, all set to go and I literally seem to have the exact same setup for main lamps and fogs. Now I know they are both 55W 6000k but when going through the order options we pay more for the main lamps because of the projector bulb and HIR2 but there's no difference in the bulbs I have for main or fogs...and all four have silver capping on the ends. Do you remember the same? The only difference is the sticker on the lamps in one kit reference the 9012 is a variation of the 9006 bulb...which I already knew.

I sent a note to Retro Solutions so hopefully I'll get some insight from them or you. I don't want to install until I'm at least sure the main bulbs are correct and the silver capping is/is not correct...which again is odd, why or what does the capping service do that would be visible in comparison? Unless of course all of mine were accidently capped.