View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 04:32 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyrgr View Post
you guys with the Borla, can you make a sound clip? also on the borla website it asks what size bed i have. F if i know. any help?
I can make one of my '07 if you want. I'll be using my camera video so no promises on how good it'll turn out. And unless you specifically got a long bed you have the standard 76.3" bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemipwrd View Post
I have a gibson cat back and it sounded pretty good at first but wasn't loud enough, it had a nice tone when driving but at idle it was as quiet as factory. So I had the front resinator removed and when the MDS kicks in it sounds like a horrible misfire so when I'm going through a neighborhood or under low speeds I turn the overdrive off and it goes away. I wish I would've left the resinator on!!
That sucks! How often do you have to hit the tow/haul a day and does it affect your MPGs? I paid big $$ for my cat back and I don't think I could bring myself to cut into it except to change tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyrgr View Post
same here, just would like to know for sure what it sounds like on the 09' 5.7 hemi!!!
Would an '07 make you happy? I have the dual rear like the '09s do.

Last edited by CdnoilRAM; 11-07-2009 at 04:36 AM.