Vehicle: 2012 Ram Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Oudoorsman
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
Outdoorsman2012 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino350 View Post
yeah this is the first truck ive owned with coil spring suspension, ive always towed my race cars with a 3/4 ton trucks before. next time ill try 25 psi as 35psi which air lift recommended was a bit too rough of a ride for me. as for the install i took the air out of the bags folded it up like a hotdog re capped it so it wouldnt fill up and slid em right in between the springs...was very easy..just jacked up the rear let it drop down on jackstands. i had to run dual lines because there was no tee included in my kit so i can adjust each bags air. the only thing i did was remove my rear wheel wells to get to the air line attached to the top of the bag cause my big hands were havin a tough time getttin it on there. ( its your choice you dont have to remove them to do it.) i checked the door and mine says 1366lbs. i have a 4x4 express.all and all im very pleased on how the truck towed. even with out a brake controller it did very good
Thanks for all the info... will post a picture up once I get them in and get to try them out