View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Ok, I put up a craigslist ad to get rid of a ton of firewood on the property, so while I was supervising the strangers, a gentleman pulled up and asked if I bought the house? His parents were the second owners. So here is what I found out....
In 1925 a man and his wife spent $1200 and he built the house himself. Later in life he suffered a stroke as well as alzhiemers and couldnt do anything as he once did and hung himself in the basement. His wife stayed and another lady moved in until they both passed away. Since then, there has been 5 couples who bought and sold the house all ending in bitter divorces and now I own it...lol
Now thinking about this, My dog wouldnt go anywhere near the basement. Whenever Im alone there the hair on the back of my neck stand up on end and always an uneasy feeling in the house, sometimes even with the heater running the room will suddenly become ice cold. My buddy has heard footsteps on the staircase when we are standing next to it and no one else in the house... so, apparently it is haunted, even this second owner has experienced the same.