Old 02-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Crew
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Cherry
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Razorback is on a distinguished road

Good luck. I'm in the same boat. The wires are NOT where they say on the instruction disc you got. I found the wire to be the white with red stripe WH/R, even though it says it should be the wht/light green stripe WH/LG. (2011 CC sport) AND it was not in C5 for 2009-10 or in C15 for 2011-12. Probed the wires and WH/R was the one that switched on when in reverse. Verified by checking the wire to the reverse lamp in the tail light, same colors WH/R. This should be what your looking for.

Here's my problem, dealer flashed and the unit powers up, recognizes at the RBZradio and says"check surroundings" when in reverse(Wh/R wire turns on monitor, it is in slot 2 on the pin connector) but I get no video. Checked continuity from the camera back to each pin connector(all good) and power and ground(also good) but for some reason the monitor comes up black. I'm curious if the diagram of the TIPM was wrong is the one for the radio wrong as well? I cant find a schemetic of the pin connector of the RBZ radio anywhere. I'd like to verify the pin connectors are in the correct location. It says slots 3(GY/LB), 4(GY/OR) and 5(shield). I have deduced I either have a bad camera or the pins are in the wrong slots.

Anybody have a diagram of the pin connection locations on the radio RBZ?

Last edited by Razorback; 02-18-2013 at 08:58 PM.