Old 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 RAM SLT REG. CABX2
Trim Level: SLT
Color: CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
RammD will become famous soon enough

Hey Randy its been a while. Glad t see your well and as always thanks for the fast response. To clarify the yellow warning light exclamation is solid as are the other 3 tires showing 35. This morning that one tire was "flashing" 26psi which made me think the tire was low. I filled the tire to match the other 3 tires and the yellow exclamation warning was still solid while that one tire was flashing low. Right now the yellow exclamation is on solid the three other tires are also showing solid but the passenger Front is flashing at 35psi and also flashing LOW. You said if the warning indicator was solid its a low tire but as I mentioned that tire matches the other 3 at 35-36psi which is normal pressure for my tires. 35 is the pressure all my tires say to fill to and that's where I have them filled. So are you saying that even though the pressure is showing 35 that tire is s ill low? Again...the other 3 show the same and are not flashing. Also as I mentioned I've felt the tire and its as solid as the other 3 and doesn't look low. What do you think?