Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
LoneWolfNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy08 View Post
Been running it for 14months/20k miles with no issues minus a rear pinion seal and left front axle seal. You can just buy the RT carrier for the rear for a drop in install. But if ur gonna pay that go 4.56 imo. Front is the same as the 03+ years.

If you wanna go lower pm me. I can have my shop in Norfolk do it.
I was told to give the guys at modernperformanceengineering a call. They may have a program where I buy there modified carrier and swap it out with mine on the day of install and ship it back to them for some money back.

By your shop do you mean the shop can do that mod too and send it to me? Are they can do the install? Do you know the pricing on a RT carrier and if it would be more cost effective to do that then pay someone to modify mine are send mine and have to wait to have it modified? I was planning on running my 33's are going no more then 35's so I figured 4.56's would be too much, what do you think?

Thanks so far for the info