View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold
Default Tons of pictures!

Haven't been on much really. Been with my friends a lot. Today however, it was just wet and nasty outside, so I decided to mess around in the garage. I pulled off the cover off the old vette and snapped a few pictures.

Original engine only 65k. It's a P.O.S engine though haha

And here is another hobby of mine. I love RC cars. It's what got me into mechanics I guess you could say. I got my first fast RC when I was 9, and it had a top speed of 18mph. It was really fast back then. Since then I've had a few and done some mods.

Here is my Nitro Rustler. Its the only one I have that is not electric. 0-top speed (55ish) In just over 4 seconds. It HAULS!

The only raised truck I'll ever own Lol. Twin engine, 4x4. 2 speed tranny w/ reverse.

And here is the last car I have... Had a mishap a while ago. I replaced the motor and speed control and it's capable of 45mph or so. Since it is electric, it's torque is constant and you'll pull wheelies at any speed. Lost control and blew it apart. The rebuild is in progress Lol. I should have taken pictures of the destruction. everything in front of the shock towers was blown off. All I really need is the shocks, which are EXPENSIVE

1 more shot of the nitro engine.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

Last edited by 98sst; 11-07-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Sponsored links