View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmudnj View Post
Well you should be. Put a M&G right in your front yard and you don't show up. What's up with that???

Strike 2 for the Brunswick, Tilted Kilt. I will try it one more time in the future and if that doesn't work no more M&Gs there.
what happened at tilted kilt. nobody showed or it was a pain to have on hosted by them...ive been there on my harley with my mc club and its always busy and has a wait..[/QUOTE]

The 1st time I tried to have an M&G there it was to be myself and 2 or 3 other members. I showed up, another's truck got wrecked and was in for repairs, and only 1 member showed up.

This 2nd time once again I showed up, happy to say the member with the now repaired truck showed up, another member got his schedule mixed up and showed up late and chatted with us for a few minutes, the last member was a maybe anyway so I can't say much about that.

Overall the Tilted Kilt is a great place just for some reason I can't get a turn out like I can for Famous Dave's which I can get 7 or 8 members to show up there. I'm just thinking that the Tilted Kilt isn't in the best location for Ram M&Gs.