Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport CC 4x4
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:74
hemipowerv8 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
What colour is the truck? I'm just trying to picture what your appearance mods will look like.

As far as a CAI. I really like the S&B or the Volant, both are closed systems which is nicer and look really clean. If I had a Hemi I would have ordered one of those. Unfortunately they don't make them for the 4.7.

I plan on getting Fuel Hostage wheels for my truck eventually. They do make them in black and I think they look sick! My friend had them on his 1st gen Cummins.

Search the forums for the diablo sport tuner. Yesterday or this morning I saw a site that had them 17% off right now. Saves you $100.

If you're interested in a tonneau cover at all check out peragon.com. I researched covers a lot before I bought mine and I think Peragon offers one of the best covers out there and they're a really good deal.
Truck is Flame Red (edited my first post)...I love the Fuel Hostage wheels...I'm not a big fan of how so many wheel manuf now put a cap over the lugs...odd to me...
Thanks for the heads up on the deals, I'm not sure the 2013 will be able to be tuned just yet...especially with the 8 speed...but honestly I don't want to mess with the trans shift points or anything at all...just correct the speedo and let it figure out what is best...and of course more power and mpg from the tune.
I am on the fence about a tonneu but considering it...I like the Peragon setup! Good suggestion for sure. Never had a tonneu before and don't know a whole lot about em.
Mods: Tint, Line-X spray in, PD emblems, Weathertech mats, Honeycomb grille, Mopar tow hooks, Magnaflow 18" and Y, Bilstein 5100s @ 2.1" & TGC rear spacer .75", Toyo All terrains 35x12.50x20, 5" black tips, BakFlip tonneau cover, 87mm tb
Next: Gorilla lifetime lug nuts, CAI, Diablo tune.