View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge NSRT-4
Color: PX8
Rep:67
02 Ram will become famous soon enough
Default tune up ?'s

i dont have a clue what the PO did to her before i took possession of the truck. im going through gas pretty quick, at least it seems like it and theres no check engine light or codes for o2 sensors. im thinking of doing plugs and coils. my question is, should i replace the coils? how long do they last? i was under the assumption there were plug wires and coils but its looking like there is only coils. is that correct? im also thinking of doing the rear diff and tranny fluid/filters. is this complicating? do i need RTV when reinstalling the tranny pan? sorry for all the questions but im new to working on my own stuff. ive done a bit on my car which is all im used to. i just want a run down of everything before i start it, and im waiting for some extra cash. sure isnt cheap for all this! 25 bucks for 1 coil and 8 are needed which is why im asking about how long the coils are good for. also, what plugs and coild should i use and what trany pan kit/fluid? i dont want to get cheap/crappy parts.TIA

Last edited by 02 Ram; 02-20-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Sponsored links