Old 02-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 RAM
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:64
NWRQC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull Ya View Post
It maybe old news to you, but I think there might be a substancial number of people that would like to have the information. I hadn't heard about it until last week, however it seems apparent that I may not be as well read as some other member/s. I guess I didn't see your post giving everyone else the information when you found out.
Jay
I like a lot of people that I know read several forums, some a lot more tailored to our trucks. You are correct that you didn't see my post pertaining to this topic because it was old news and I don't like to repost old repetative info.

Thank you for reposting it on this forum, as you stated a substantial number of people would like this info. < Honestly. I am sorry if you feel that I was being a d**k, but I was just stating a fact.
Your info goes a long way back, Edge pulled out of the performace tuning market long ago. They offer DPF intact tuners and thats it.

Now if you want some more current news, H&S and Smarty have been cracked down upon and they are no longer able to produce DPR/EGR delete tuners without paying a hefty fine. This has happend in the past few months.

Again sorry if you feel that I was being an A**hole, but your dug up old news.