View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Bright White-W7
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:139
Hemi N Haw will become famous soon enoughHemi N Haw will become famous soon enough
Wink

Thanks BCRAM I'll check it out n Paul I wouldn't go back to my dealer if they were giving away free 392 hemi upgrades & free lift kits... They gave me such headache & runaround when I first got my truck in regards to many visible issues that I admittedly so didn't notice like a dope when I picked it up. I wrote a long post on it but any ways I use another dealership now & they're much better w/ regard to service so far. I appreciate all your help here pals I truly do. It's funny though I must say I threw a post up here a while back in regards to seeing a brand new ram stuck on the shoulder of the H.O.V. lane in the L.I.E. I passed by & seen their drive shaft just sitting there on the ground disconnected from the rear diff! I felt bad for them & would've stopped to help / see what happened but I tend to like to mind my own business & didn't think stopping in such an unsafe place to be nosy was a smart thing to do. So anyways I posted that incident up here & was hushed by the brand loyalists & those who thought I was being paranoid. Who's paranoid now .