View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leveled with new shoes [PICS]

Here's what you're looking at -

Bilstein 5100's ALL round
Moto Metal Chrome 20" X 9" 951's
35x12.50 R20 Toyo Open Country M/T's

My guy called me this afternoon to tell me the truck was ready. I couldn't make it by the time he locked up so I told him I'll pick it up on Saturday [I'm out of town tomorrow].

He sent me the couple of cell-phone pictures you see below.

I'll be sure to post many more pictures taken OUTDOORS from different angles upon picking it up on Saturday.... floowing an overdue bathe. I'll also be sure to post the names, numbers and other information of the parts used for others that may be interested in pursuing a similar route.

I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Enjoy.

Grub out!
Sponsored links