View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1463
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Well, I got another quote for tint yesterday.. a shop up north in SLC says they will do both front door windows at 35% using ATC tint for $55 out the door. They also offer a lifetime warranty (of the rig) with all their work that their tint will never peel, bubble or change color.. just bring the rig back in if any of this ever happens and they re-do it all for free. Sure beats my local GM dealership at $50 per window.. Might just be worth the drive up north!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 View Post
That is what I would do. I think they will look pretty good with the tint(even though I am not a fan with window visors).
Thanks! I am still getting used to the reduced amount of space between me and these visors. They are much closer to the window than my old exterior tape on ones. But I am dealing with it as they do look rather slick.

Last edited by KA1OTE; 02-23-2013 at 07:02 PM.