Vehicle: '13 1500 CC 4x4 HEMI 8spd
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
domesticman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1000rrhp View Post
I found the Laramie and sport seats to be the exact same. The longhorn uses real leather so you would need to take care of it. I had a 2012 Laramie now I have a 2013 sport I love the sport. Laramie was nice but I just feel I am now in a unique cool ram. :-) the coil is a great ride I don't think you will be sacrificing much on ride. As far as price 53000 is way to much for a sport. Mine had every option possible minus the 8speed and air and I paid 44200.included rear seat dvd side steps and had box liner from factory. I think there is 2000 more rebates now so you should be 2000 less that. I am in Alberta maybe rebates are different not sure.
And I agree there with you but at the same time the Sport would almost be maxed out on upgrades at that cost. It'd come with the convenience group, sport group, navi, ram boxes, tri-fold tonneau cover, mopar door to door steps, 8-speed, 4x4, crew cab. Air ride is also included. When I test drove the Laramie and it had all that, I felt like it was a must if I got the Sport since the sport does have a totally different look.

I just couldn't believe how much the price did go up. Pisses me off that the sunroof was almost $1,500 + a mandatory subwoofer box at nearly $500. What gives? They don't even relate! That's $2,000 right there!!!