Old 02-25-2013, 09:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 RAM SLT REG. CABX2
Trim Level: SLT
Color: CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
RammD will become famous soon enough

Glad to see this is working for others as well. My main thing is that it really allows you to get off the road ASAP "BEFORE" any major damage is done to A) the Tire or B) (and even worse) THE RIM!

It's just worked flawlessly on two different tires within two days apart! I should mention that when I had my (2007) Charger the TPMS system did NOT specify which tire it was that was losing pressure, it just said low pressure and often times as others have stated, it was a "false alarm" so to speak. However, most of those times it was on very cold days and I don't know all the physics to it but in simple terms when tires are COLD (sitting overnight) the air pressure is the LOWEST, so if you air pressure is already a few pounds low and it's a very cold night, the TPMS alarm indicator may very well go off. Any time my tires were filled to their correct tire pressure, even when they are 3-5lbs lower in the morning, the TPMS never went off...it was only when the tires were already a few pounds low to begin with. So for all those people whose tire pressure alarm is going off on cold nights/mornings, I would suggest checking your tire pressure and filling it to it's proper capacity.

On my Ram, it's much more advanced and much better as (already been stated by other members) each individual tire is monitored and reported by the TPMS. This Ram is built like Steel and quick as lightning....nothing about it I don't love and I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever....awesome, awesome vehicle!