View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1464
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Yeah, I installed them just like you guys are saying.. clean, buff, wipe..
Checked it this morning while driving out to my mailbox.. my attempted super glue fix on the driver's visor did not take.. it made the snap sound and finally cracked when I tried nudging it up (no auto) into closed position. I opened my door to find it had broken and is now in four pieces.

I called the 800 # on the instruction insert and, wow! I got a human within two minutes of holding.. no press 1 for English crap (bonus!).. my human rep spoke English fluently (double bonus!).. she gave me her personal email and instructions on what to send to her. I clicked a few quick photos, sent them over and blam I have a full set in a FedEx truck come this afternoon. Wow. I've used Lund/AVS products before but I highly doubt I shall ever stray in the future. Their customer service, their no bs warranty and their prices make their product A+ in my book!

I'm having them deliver to my parents' place in Cheyenne as they will arrive before I return home. Here's to getting this, seemingly simple, install done right the second time. I swear I followed every step to the T.. but this time I will spend 20 minutes per window if I have to to ensure I get them in right!

Now to decide whether to pull the other three off in the meantime... It does look a tad unbalanced..

RIPieces lol

Last edited by KA1OTE; 02-26-2013 at 11:53 AM.