View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
Oh no, I have movement, just not 3MPG [or more] like I was expecting.

Thus far, I have lost a hair over 2MPG in city driving and about 1.6MPG on the highways. With the poor rolling resistance of these tires, those highways numbers to date surprise the crap out of me. I lost almost 4MPG on my last truck with the same wheel/tire combo on the interstates. But the worst is yet to come with about 500 plus miles planned between now and Saturday and most of that on interste roads. We'll see.....

For the record: I'd trade trucks with you in a heartbeat. Your truck's one of my [very] favorites on the boards.

This does not look like an even trade now that you are interested.....was hoping you would have said the opposite

Keep us posted on this. You are quite the eloquent writing and one who reviews very well. Definitely looking forward to this
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!