View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:10 PM
stance makes her dance?

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2802
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

My Neighbour hauls a 36 foot Heartland Cyclone fifthwheel Toy Hauler with his massive Victory motorcycle in the back, tons of shit in it, in a 2012 3500 Laremie with single's on the back. Hauls it all around to the states and where ever. The only problem he has had towing it, is he can't back it up to save his life.

My dads 08 F350 (single cab, long box with single rears) has hauled That identical trailer (Heartland Big Horn) hundreds of times... Seeing as he controls an RV dealership and it carries heartland products. There are customers who haul 40 feet Toy hauler fifth wheels with dodge 3500 with duelies.. But that is very strange.

Also I have noticed that single tires do get a better tow rating then duelies. Your tow capacity will go down with 4x4 slightly... and then you got box sizes, cab sizes.. very annoying shit.

Another note-- We had a customer that bought a 40 foot fifth wheels for him and his wife, in an 09 3500 RWD single rears, and they have drove it all across north america, and the only issue he had that he solved was he got air bags installed... His first time ever hauling a trailer, he drove it from ontario to texas.. and decided down there to get them.

Dragonmaster and Brad12kx are also right.
Tow mirrors up for the haters