View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

After a winter you should full wash, Clay bar,full wash again, and wax your truck. If you have many scratches, there are hundreds of ways to get them to go, but what will determine what you will use is the level of scratches you have. BUT JMO, If you don't know what your doing, take it to a pro and have it done, you can so easily kill a paint if you don't do it right. Even a clay bar can kill your paint if you don't know how to use a clay bar. There are many Sites like Zaino brothers, and Adams etc that have read me files on how to do stuff. Check those out, if you still feel like its a job for you, then go for it, I do all my own work, I have seen some kill there paints, and others do miraculous jobs restoring there paint. But if you go out and get it done, stay with the guy and see what he does, spend the time and you will learn a ton.