View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:517
shawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help!! Tips for cutting springs/Good news!!

I have a BT 2/4 drop coming in mail this week. Iwant it completely level and from what ive seen so far the rear is still a little higher. What are some tips to cut the rear springs? Grinder and cutoff wheel? I know not to use a torch. How do yall do yours!!

Now the good news, ever since i got my 22s my dealer has been hastling me about my chrome oem 20s. Today i finally thought, why dont i tell him ill trade for the chrome17s and cash since i just wanted to have spares if i ever sold the truck. I told him id trade plus cash on his part. Guess what?? Im trading for 17 chrome wheels only 50 miles on the wheel and 500 cash. Im happy happy happy.

P.s. Duck Dynasty nee season starts tonight if yall watch it!!!
12 RCSB Express- 5%Tint, Gatorhyde spray-in, Black OEM Tips, Plasti Dip badges and Interior, CBE muffler,AFE CAI, Kenwood DDX370, Ks3.5s, Pioneer 6x9s,BT 964SP lowered on oem chrome 17's and some LEDs... Plenty on the To-Do list

New audio build in progress
Sponsored links