Old 03-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 RCLB SLT 1500 Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:72
catsltd will become famous soon enough
Smile

There is only 1 reason you should not be getting the Biggest Baddest Ported throttle body for your truck.

Because someone who has not tried one tells you too.LOLOLOL.

The 4G motor is just short of a race motor,it is a high compression tricked out motor ,that was detuned for emissions sake.

If you think the motor will not benifit from Non OEM parts then please dont continue to read this post.

I would recommend anyone planning to add a CAI,or just want a little better MPG or performance should get the biggest Thottlebody they can find up to and including a 87MM model.

To say a 87MM throtlebody will not show a big improvement in throttle response and in performance is just crazy talk.
Maybe not so much in a say a Ford or Chevy v-8,but the Hemi motor is not even in the same ballpark.

I would be happy to swap out my 87MM Moes throtllebody into CdnilRams truck,we could do some 0-60 tuner tests,and some MPG testing.
Surely a real world test would benifit everyone looking at this mod.

Im surprised Matt at Moes can even keep these on the shelf.
I have know Matt for a long time,he is all about performance,hes not about selling something that does not live up to his expectations.
Thanks for a great product Matt.

This doesnt have to be a pissing match here,but the information posted here is rediculous.and I think everyone would benifit from some real world testing.

Heres my number.
Grant 403-617-8733.
Name the weekend and lets do some testing.
Im sure Steve at Davenport Motorsports would let us do a before and after test on your truck as well.

Last edited by catsltd; 03-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.