View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough

I personally love the look with the pinstripes. Here is what I had (re)done yesterday. When I bought my 2012 Ram QC it had a single line pinstripe. I saw another on the lot that had double stripes with one thicker and one thiner line. My dealer had to replace the pinstripe yesterday because it was way off (wavy and not straight). They were out of the single stripe I had on that was a metallic coper color. So I had to chose out of what the dealer had in stock. I chose the solid black (really the only option unless I wanted two thin stripes in the original color which did not look good on a Ram IMHO). The one I chose had the two stripes with one thicker than the other. I frign LOVE how this new pinstripe(s) look. I personally do not get the debadging and depinstriping thing a lot of folks here do to their Rams. I am so proud I have a Ram I'll sport those badges all day long. Shoot, I even bought a Ram Long Sleeve T-Shirt I like that logo so much. So. IMHO, this new pinstripe looks very sporty and ads to the look of the truck tremendously. So here are some pics, hope you can even tell, they are lacking detail. One before, with the singe stripe and the rest are now with the double black:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PinstripeOG.jpg (32.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Pinstripe1.jpg (26.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Pinstripe2.jpg (25.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Pinstripe3.jpg (21.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Pinstripe4.jpg (17.9 KB, 30 views)