Old 03-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Victim of Sequestration

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram CC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:175
K9ENDY has a spectacular aura aboutK9ENDY has a spectacular aura about

Installed dark gray vinyl hood spears and the AVS Bugflector II. All went well and it was a cinch to do. I'll try to get a picture of the spears up tomorrow because it was getting dark when I finished up.

Got the girlfriend's new Challenger back from the dealership a couple of days ago. We had already installed sequential tail lights then they destriped it, tinted it and put the wheels from her old Challenger on it. Looks great. Next up for her is probably exhaust and I've still got to install my driving lights and interior leds.

Also got an 84" (for slight incline rather than steep) heavy duty dog ramp for the back of my truck (my goofy Rottweiler is 120 pounds and he's not jumping anywhere.) I am very impressed with the quality and the fact that it doesn't bow AT ALL when he goes up (rated for 250 lbs.). He took to it well, I'm guessing because it has side walls on both sides and carpet for traction and there might have been a couple dog biscuits involved to get him trained up.

DeeZee Ultrablack Bull Bar/Fuel Maverick Wheels/Goodyear DuraTracs/Line-X Bedliner/TorzaTop Tonneau/Steelcraft Nerfbars/18" Magnaflow/K&N Drop-in/Hella Driving Lights/Prestige XS Flares/IPCW Tailgate Bar/Honeycomb Inserts/AVS Vent Visors & Bugflector/DeeZee Tailgate Assist/VHT Tails/Billet Tailgate Emblem/AMI Grille Emblem/Debadged/CrystalVision Fogs/Hardwired Cobra Radar Detector/Stubby Antenna/AMI Fuel Door/Blue Int. LEDs