View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

unfortunately no. the interview is broken down into 5 sections, 20% each overall to the score. Theres practicals, fire scenario, the personal portion and training review up to current date, then there is a records review which consists of all your certifications, call logs, training attended, meeting attendance, and then extra curricular activities of the fire department (celebrations and department anniversaries) and then the interview questions. I doubt it will hurt or help even, but im assembling a resume of all my military records and training to hand to the interview board (7, three cheifs and 4 random members who have volunteered) as my last year in the Air Force i was a supervisor and my shift trainer. I had classes after classes on training methods, supervisor classes, and the experience, so im hoping that will help set me apart from the other 6 candidates.