View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram 4X4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport- Off Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1930
wermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98RamSport View Post
Sweet looking truck! I like the new decal you put on the rear, it gives me some ideas. I have buddies that own a vinyl shop and can print full color on vinyl with UV resistant ink. Really neat!

Where did you get the roll/light bar? I'd like to find one and powder coat it black with some Hellas or PIAAs up top.
Yeah the full color can get expensive, unless you have buddies. I may look into it for something on the front. They do quotes if I send a pic?

My parent's neighbor had it. FREEBIE!!!!!!! I believe it came out of a 70s Dodge or Ford High boy. I cannot put lights on it, as the parking garage for work is only 7' 2". I have a set of PIAAs I am going to try and mount behind the grill. But first I need to steal them from my dad, as they came on a push bar he got, but it doesnt fit his truck (98 Ram),

I also just emailed a guy about some underglo lights, but he wants $70 for them. I don't really need them so I offered $20, if he's desperate he will sell. I want to hook them up so when the interior lights come on they light up too. like opening door.