View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX4
Trim Level: TRX4
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:195
robpayneusaf has a spectacular aura aboutrobpayneusaf has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak View Post
UPDATE:
I got back home from being out of town for 17days to find this:

Yes moisture in the headlights but, only in the passenger side. No problems with the driver side. I have tried to contact SPEC-D about this problem and have not received any reply (Contacted 1/2 and 1/13/13 via email).

Apparently they have a video that i found saying to seal your "sealed" housings.

Yes i have tried to re-seal my "sealed" housings on 1/11/13 and now on 1/13/13 i have moisture in my passenger side housing. Also to note my passenger side lens looks to have micro cracks appearing.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about getting these.

So far not impressed with SPEC-D TUNING "Customer Service"
I had the same problem with moisture in my passenger side. This might sound strange, but I found a way to solve the problem (at least on my truck). I removed the large round rubber cap that goes over the low beam bulb in the rear of the housing. I don't know how, because that seems like the opposite of a solution, but it solved my moisture issues.

Also, I have the hairline cracks appearing too. Guess you get what you pay for. But they look amazing, and I'm just about the only one that notices them. I guess I can live with it.